GES Group's Annual Communication Day provides our team with the opportunity to come together to hear about our success and progression throughout the year, and to celebrate both company and individual team member achievements.
For 2013, we hosted our Annual Communication Day at our Mallusk premises, which is currently undergoing expansion and renovation.
Key Achievements in 2013 included:
- Sustained company growth via successful achievement of 2012/13 Objectives and Targets
- Further diversification and specialisms developed in key market areas
- Development of our Group skills through investment in up-skilling and training (approx. £150,000 spent on training in 2012/13)
- Superior premises through our Mallusk Expansion and Renovation Project, increasing site size by 11,000sq. ft. and creating at least 11 new jobs
- Growth and development of our Apprenticeship Programme with the addition of 9 new Apprentices
- Winner of Ballymena Business Awards Apprentice of the Year and Employee of the Year 2013
- Finalist in Ballymena Business Awards Right Place to Work and Excellence in Customer Service
- Successful NQA Management System Accreditation to ISO 18001, 9001 and 14001 in December 2013
- Launch of our new company website
Click on photos below to view full size and to browse through the gallery: